More and more, people are turning to Naturopathic Doctors because of their expertise and ability to provide solutions to health concerns that haven’t been answered anywhere else.
Using expertise in natural medicine, we develop highly effective solutions that help patients overcome many common metabolic and hormonal complaints like: difficulty losing weight, fatigue, mood issues (like anxiety, depression, and irritability), brain fog, insomnia and sleep issues, chronic pain, hormone imbalances, PCOS, PMS, infertility, hypothyroidism and hashimoto’s, adrenal fatigue, food and seasonal allergies, and digestive complaints.
We use a combination of health detective work, advanced lab testing and outside the box thinking to discover the underlying causes of your health concerns along with proven natural therapies to restore optimal balance back to your body.
We work to get you feeling your best by using proven therapies like nutrition, herbal medicine, amino acids, IV nutrient therapy, ozone, bio-identical hormones, natural anti-aging medicine, beautification treatments, and regenerative injection therapies.
Having seen the frustration and concern many of our patients have with their health, we knew we needed to be part of the solution. Here are some conditions we can help you with
- Thyroid conditions
- Low energy
- Women’s hormonal imbalances
- Low testosterone in men
- Weight loss resistance
- Digestive problems
- Allergies and chronic sinus congestion
- Fertility, pre-conception, and post natal recovery
- Skin and anti-aging
- Chronic lyme disease
- Autoimmune conditions
- Athletic performance
- Chronic pain, injuries, and arthritis
- IV Therapy & Vitamin Injections
- Anti-Aging Facial Rejuvenation with PRP
- Prolotherapy and PRP for Chronic Pain and Injuries
- Discovery Lab Testing
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you should consider seeking the help of a naturopathic doctor.
- Your doctor prescribed you a medication that you’re hesitant to take and you wonder
if there are any other options.
- You’ve been struggling to lose weight despite your best attempts at healthy eating and
- You’re tired of dealing with hormone imbalances and are ready to get rid of your mood
swings, irritability, hair loss, acne, cramps, painful periods, PMS, slow metabolism, and low
sex drive for good.
- You’ve asked your doctor to check your thyroid, and your labs came back normal, but you
know you have low thyroid symptoms.
- You were told by a doctor that all the symptoms you’re experiencing are in your head
- You’ve got allergies that are making you miserable and you don’t want to rely on
anti-histamines and allergy medications forever.
- You’ve got fatigue and low energy that no amount of sleep can fix.
- You’re frustrated and embarrassed by your digestive problems like bloating, gas, heartburn,
indigestion, IBS, constipation and diarrhea.
- You’re overwhelmed by what you’ve read on the internet about your symptoms or
condition, about nutrition, and about supplements.
- You’ve got too much stress and you need your body to be able to keep up with all that life
demands of you without burning out.
- You’re struggling with headaches, migraines, joint pain, and brain fog.
- You’ve been in chronic pain or injured for years and you want to avoid surgery and
Patients who achieve the best results from working with us…
- Value their health and believe they are worth making the investment in themselves
- Want to take a proactive approach to their healthcare.
- Have been told by their doctors that there’s nothing wrong, but know deep down something
- Don’t want to rely on unnecessary drugs and medical interventions for the rest of their lives
- Are interested in discovering the underlying cause of their problems, rather than just
- Are motivated to play an active role in their treatment and willing to make the necessary
dietary and lifestyle changes to support their health and well-being.
- Want to establish a long term relationship with their doctor.
- Are excited to work with a doctor who strives to provide the best of the best that natural
medicine has to offer and stays engaged in a continuous process of learning to advance